Happy Easter! Around easter time everyone guilty for indulging in a some chocolate which is totally fine and I’m guilty for it too. BUT I have come up with a recipe that is tasty and guilt free which would be perfect for easter. If you’re going to a families for lunch and dinner, or just feel like treating yourself, try making these recipes over the long weekend. The muffins are perfect for a quick breakfast, afternoon or midnight snack.
- Three Banana’s
- 1tbsp Cinnamon
- tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 2tbsp Cocounut oil
- 1tbsp Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 cup buckwheat (add’s crunch)
- 2tbsp Rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup Dates
- Dash of almond milk
Choose a mixture of toppings from the list below to add to your muffins when in the tin.
- Dries Figs
- Frozen raspberries or Blueberries
- Caco nibs
- Coconut flakes
-Step by Step-
- Preheat the oven tp 180 degrees on fan setting
- Using a fork, mash the bananas up to get rid of as many lumps possible.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla, salt, eggs, honey, coconut oil and rice malt syrup into the bowl and mix till all together till blended well.
- Crack eggs into the bowl, as well as almond meal, buckwheat, almond milk and dates and stir until the texture has no bumps.
- Use coconut oil to grease the pan and then add mixture into the pan.
- Once mixture is in, add the toppings on to the muffins and put into the oven for around 30mins.
- Once done, leave to cool for 10-15mins before removing them from the tray.
Hope you guys enjoy these delicious healthy muffins, make sure you send me a photo on my instagram (Sophiastevens__) if you re-create these muffins.
Have an amazing long weekend.